GRUPO SOPHIE welcomes you and invites you to read this Legal Notice that describes the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your browsing of the website, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. We recommend that you periodically visit this content to be duly informed of any changes that may occur.
- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that the ownership of the website belongs to:
- Company name: Grupo Sophie SL ( hereinafter, GRUPO SOPHIE).
- NIF: B67809095
- Registered office: C/Cerrojo 28, esc.1, planta 2, CP 29007, Málaga.
- Telephone: 951 63 14 84.
- e-mail: email@example.com.
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: registered by deed granted before the notary of Malaga Mr. Antonio Chaves Rivas on November 26, 2021 under number 1,420 of his protocol, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga in volume 6104, book 5011, folio 99, page MA- 164462 Its registered office is in Málaga, calle Cerrojo nº 28, escalator 1, planta 2, 29007 .
- PRIVACY AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a computer and, depending on the information they contain, they could be used to recognize the User. You can consult the information on the type of cookies we use by accessing our Cookies Policy .
- ONLINE SALE PROCESS
The User can acquire the products offered through our website, for which he must complete the process in accordance with the terms established in our General Conditions of Contract .
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs that may be used industrially and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of GRUPO SOPHIE and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping GRUPO SOPHIE harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. This Legal Notice of the Website does not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by GRUPO SOPHIE or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of author by the legislation in matter of intellectual property. GRUPO SOPHIE is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case SOPHIE GROUP the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
The SOPHIE GROUP website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, GRUPO SOPHIE is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the website, exclusively for private and non-commercial use, unless the use for commercial purposes has been expressly authorized.
The User agrees to:
Make proper and lawful use of the website as well as its content and services, in accordance with:
- the applicable legislation at all times;
- the General Conditions of Use of the Website;
- morality and generally accepted good customs and
- public order.
Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Website.
Provide truthful information by providing your personal data to the forms contained on the Website and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damage caused to GRUPO SOPHIE or third parties due to the information provided.
The User must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of GRUPO SOPHIE , its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of GRUPO SOPHIE , third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of GRUPO SOPHIE or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content. .
If some type of credential or password is generated to access some of the services and/or contents of the website, the User undertakes to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify GRUPO SOPHIE of any fact that may lead to an improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the above notification is not made, GRUPO SOPHIE will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
GRUPO SOPHIE will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of GRUPO SOPHIE .
- illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of GRUPO SOPHIE reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
GRUPO SOPHIE uses technologies appropriate to the current state of the art to protect your data and personal information and our website is stored on secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. SOPHIE GROUP has adopted the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to that they are exposed.
- OVERWHELMING FORCE
SOPHIE GROUP will not be responsible in case of impossibility of providing the service, if the cause is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all the cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event that any stipulation of this Legal Notice is unenforceable or null under the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make this Legal Notice unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, GRUPO SOPHIE will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Malaga, unless the user has the status of consumer, in which case the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer’s domicile will be competent.